CEE at Berkeley is a place of intellectual vitality. This vitality is evident in its creative and forward-looking curricula and classroom teaching, its attentive academic mentoring, and the innovative research conducted by students 和 faculty.
Internal Server Error
该 server encountered an internal error 和 was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
CEE被广泛认为是一个国家和国际领先地位。 美国新闻和世界报道 拥有 排名 CEE’s 土木工程 graduate program 和 its 环境工程 graduate program No. 1 for 2020.
NOTE: this section is updated with specific dates once the deadlines for the particular admissions cycle have been established.
- CEE只接受 在线应用。 CEE不接受春季入学申请。
- 该应用程序在九月变得可用. 在2020-21学年的截止时间为下午8时59 PST二○一九年十二月一十六日。 (Note: transcripts and letters of recommendation for the MS 和 PhD programs will be accepted for 2 weeks after the application deadline; however, we cannot promise that late documents will be included in the review of the application.)
- 所有申请人必须符合皇冠体育官网 研究生部的入学要求 以及CEE最低录取要求（如下所列）。
- 各7个CEE方案的具有独特的先决条件;去各个 程式 全信息研究生的要求。
- 阅读 CEE应用指令 完全。
- 看到 经常问的问题.
- 令人满意的学术平均，具有 最低限度 级点平均为3.0（B）（GPA），用于应用的考虑。
- 一般研究生入学考试得分（GRE) taken during the past five years. CEE does not require a GRE subject test but the General GRE Test is required. Both the "Old" GRE 和 the "Revised" GRE are accepted.
- 国际申请者：一 最低限度 一百二十零分之九十零IBT（230 CBT，570 PBT）上的英语测试的得分作为外语（托福), taken during the past 2 years, is required by the University to meet the English Language Proficiency requirement.
- 该 环境工程 程序 and the 交通运输工程 program require prerequisite courses 和/or additional admission requirements. 看到 毕业 Requirements under 环境工程 和 交通运输工程 完整的信息。
We encourage applications from graduates of California State Universities, especially first-generation and low-income students, women, 和 underrepresented minorities.
For information about the MS degree, affordability, 和 application & diversity resources, see 我们在MS方案多样性的使命.
If you are a graduate in a non-engineering field, you are welcome to apply to CEE for admission into a program of study emp拥有izing one of many opportunities for combining a field of science which you have studied with a specific discipline in CEE. 看到 毕业 Requirements for your selected 程序 确保你已经完成了拟进入该程序所需的先决条件。
- 在入学要求国际申请. For those who have received, or are a c和idate to receive, their undergraduate degree from an institution outside the US.
该 的英语考试作为一门外语 is required of all applicants (including US citizens) who received their undergraduate degree at a university or college in a country where English is not the official language. Cases in which the applicant is EXEMPT from taking the exam:
- Have completed a basic or advanced degree at an institution, in the United States or abroad, where the language of instruction is English 和 the institution is accredited by one of the United States’ regional accrediting* agencies.
- Have completed at least one year of full-time academic course work with a grade B or better at a regionally accredited* institution within the United States.
- For graduate admission, 皇冠体育官网 requires a minimum 托福 score of 570 on the paper-based test, 230 on the computer-based test (CBT), or 90/120 on the internet-based test (iBT). Your MOST RECENT score must meet this minimum. Applicants whose most recent score fails to meet the minimum will not be admitted because there are no exceptions to this 最低限度 requirement.
看到 英语语言能力证明 （学部）的托福更多信息。
- IELTS scores can be input into the online application, but an official paper score report must be sent to the department as well. Send to: 毕业 招生, 皇冠体育网站, 750 Davis Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-1710.
If you are a continuing student, your application for admission into the doctoral program must be filed in the Academic Affairs Office by the end of the second week of classes in the semester you plan to complete your master's degree.
Transfer to the doctoral program from the master's program is not automatic. If you are a master's level student planning to continue for the doctorate, it is essential that you have a superior grade point average (exceeding 3.5) in the basic courses. However, a grade point average exceeding 3.5 does not automatically ensure admission. Decisions are based on an overall evaluation of the academic record.
首先是2017年-18 academic year, the 皇冠体育网站 Department is instituting Professional Degree Supplemental Tuition as part of the MS degree. On a per semester basis, this will add $3000 for California residents 和 $4500 for non-residents to the cost of attending.
该 revenues from this program will be used for targeted financial aid, to expand our MS curricular offerings, to increase the level of instructional service in MS courses through investment in teaching assistants (毕业 Student Instructors, or GSIs), to provide career planning, networking and other professional services, and to invest in space 和 facilities improvements.