该se degrees emphasize the application of the natural sciences to the analysis 和 solution of engineering problems. Advanced courses in mathematics, chemistry, physics和 life sciences are normally included in a program that incorporates the engineering systems approach for analysis of problems.
Note: each CEE 程序 has unique prerequisites. Complete information can be found under 毕业 Requirements within the specific 程序.
环境工程 和 交通运输工程 require passing additional prerequisite courses. 看到:
Students must have a BS degree in an accredited engineering curriculum or satisfy the equivalent of a BS degree in engineering as determined by the department. 该 Master of Science program is usually completed in 2 semesters. It consists of a minimum of 24 units of course work with a comprehensive examination or report. A thesis plan for the Master of Science degree is also possible.
- To see the requirements for the MS in your chosen CEE 程序, see 毕业 Requirements within that 程序.
- 看到 Why the CEE MS degree could be the right degree for you.
Doctor of Philosophy in 皇冠体育网站
Internal Server Error
该 server encountered an internal error 和 was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.程序.
该 professional MEng degree emphasizes solving technical, sociological, environmental, and economic problems involved in the design, construction, and operation of engineering structures, processes, 和 equipment.
Studies include courses in the engineering sciences necessary to the engineering interpretation of the latest scientific developments. Courses in design, operation, humanities, and economics provide bases for the analysis 和 solution of problems in professional engineering.
The MEng program offers both technical and business coursework that prepares students for managerial 和 leadership positions. 该 顶点项目 offer students the opportunity to work in cooperative, interdisciplinary teams interacting with world-class faculty 和 industry mentors to come up with innovative solutions to real-world problems.
Students must have a BS degree in an accredited engineering curricula or satisfy the equivalent of a BS degree in engineering as determined by the department.
该 concurrent degree program is a formal arrangement of 2 existing, but separate, master's degree programs, which result in the students earning 2 master’s degrees. A student enrolled in a joint program is assessed prorated professional degree fees.
- 结构工程和建筑 （m.arch / M.S。）
- 交通运输工程 and City 和 Regional Planning （m.c.p./m.s。）
- A CEE 程序 (any of the 7 程式) 和 Public Policy MPP. Usually the MPP is combined with the 环境工程 程序's MS so consult 环境工程专业的毕业生需求.
该 application deadline for this concurrent degree program is December 2, 2019 at 8:59 pm, PST.
If you are admitted, and enrolled, into 1 program 和 then decide you would like to add the second program, you must add the second degree objective through a petition.
- 证书 in Engineering 和 Business for Sustainability. This program is open to all Berkeley graduate students who meet the EBS Certificate course requirements. 该 EBS 证书 program allows you to tap into multidisciplinary educational resources from the 工程学院, 哈斯商学院, 能源与资源组, 公共政策的高盛学校, 自然资源学院和 公共卫生学院 to learn how to have a lasting beneficial impact on the global environment.
- 证书中的智能交通系统。 中东欧联合主办，部门 Electrical Engineering & Computer Science 和 机械工业, this program is designed to assist students to study ITS in a systematic 和 focused way. 学院 advisers help students design a personalized study program to meet their goals.
Designated emphases available for CEE students include:
A designated emphasis is a specialization, such as a new method of inquiry or an important field of application, which is relevant to 2 or more existing doctoral degree programs. You are required to complete the academic work in the area of specialization 和 all the requirements of the doctoral program. You must be admitted to the designated emphasis before taking the Qualifying Examination.